All coaches must be registered with PA West and, have completed the necessary training & have obtained the necessary clearances. Please use the links below to guide the registration process.
- Register To Coach (with PA West)
- PAWest Grass Roots Module (all coaches)
- PA West 7v7, 9v9, 11v11 Online Training (U10 and Travel coaches)
- Child Abuse Clearance Registration (Free)
- Volunteer PA Background Check (Free)
- If you have not lived in PA for at least the last 10 years:
- Federal Criminal History Certification (FBI Reports) is required of all paid coaches and volunteers who have not resided in PA for at least the previous 10 continuous years. This is also acceptable for volunteers who have lived in PA for at least the previous 10 continuous years.
- A notarized Affidavit for Volunteer Exemption from FBI Certification is acceptable for volunteers who have lived in PA for at least the previous 10 continuous years.
PA West requires each coach to obtain the above background and training certificates. The coach must register with PA West Risk Management to upload the documents upon completion. Please use the same name & email to register as you did for the training courses above.
PA West Risk Management Registration